CLRACING F4S V1.2
we recommanded power up the board with USB when you open the box. check connection and power first before solder anything on it. if there is problem, don't solder the board. contact us for more information on repalcement.
NOTE: The CLF4S V1.2 does not work with EMAX Bullet ESCs
ZTW Polaris 25a ESCs
LittleBee Zeus ESCsIf you use these components or have a "death roll" issue, adding a cap to each ESC may solve the problem...
The CL_RACINGF4 and the CLRACINGF4S all using the same target "CLRACINGF4". DO NOT USE THE CL_RACINGF4 Target after 3.1.7. Name had been changed.
To use PPM, use CLI to do the resourc mapping.
1.resource leds_strip none
2.resource motor 5 none
3.resource ppm b09
4. solder ppm RX to the leds_strip pad
1. Solder the main battery lead to the board first.
2.check on the bottom label :UART 1- >sBus. UART 3 -> telemetery
3. use TX4 for the smart audio if you use it.
4.if you solder on the buzzer, go to CLI paste " set beeper_frequency = 0" enter and "save"
5. For use telemetry. select the uart3 as smartport. and go to CLI do " set tlm_halfduplex = off " you have to use this command to make it work.
6. for use 4 IN 1 esc. you can use the cable come with the FC. but you may have to shift the pin around to get the corrent motor layout. if you esc has current sensor, you can use the solder pads label as (EXT) for external Current sensor ( INT ) for internal current sensor
7.after soldering everything on the board. check continuity on all 4 motor signal wire to battery positive and battery negative. very important. if those have continuity. you will have a big problem. smoke stopper won't stop this.
- LiPo Input: 2-6S (5V-30V)
- Power rail: 3.3v,5v,9v,vbat
- 132A ( MAX display ) Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- 6 layer 2oz Copper PCB
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- Full SD Card socket
- Build in 5V BEC 2A
- Build-in User selectable 9v or 5v 2A Filtered BEC For camera and VTX
- Dedicated Camera setting control pads along with camera power signal pads
- Dedicated VTX connection with along with TX4 for easy connect and control VTX
- Build in Betaflight OSD
- 4 UARTS + USB (UART1 , UART3 ,UART4, UART6 ) (Pinout TX1, TX4,RX4, TX6,RX6 )
- 5V LED strip output
- 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- Support RX : Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted ,Satellite RX, Ibus,TBS Crossfire
- Dedicated hardware inverted connect to UART3 for smartport telemetry
- 4 in 1 esc socket with external current sensor input
- Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer